Friday 16 December 2016

Hipster Xmas

Hi Peeps
My very Hipster card for today:



Diecuts are cut with the Silhouette.
I've layerd four diecuts each as to give depth.
Bowtie cut from red glitter card.
Embellished with 3d gloss.
Sentiment sketched on the Silhouette.

Challenges I'm entering:
Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E - #330 Masculine
C.R.A.F.T. W,5E #394 Christmas
Cardz 4 Guyz W, 3E - #150 - CAS Christmas
Craftaholics R Us #14 Cards For Guys + Christmas Theme
CASology - Bow



Thank You for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jane Willis said...

I love this, so stylish and smart, perfect for a man's Christmas card. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics, good luck!!! Amy DT

Joyce said...

OH, this is truly hip. Love the pop of red with the bow. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Sheryl said...

What a fabulous masculine card. I really like it.
Good to have you joining us at CRAFT this week.
Happy Christmas Sheryl DT member xx

Julie M said...

Great card, Wendy - I love the black elements on the black background - so effective.

Julie :o)